This traditional wooden drinking vessel originary from Lapland is a constant faithful companion, because it can be easily fastened to the belt or backpack with its leather loop. It needs only to be rinsed with clean water. Hot drinks can be drunk without problems and without burning your fingers or lips.
The “Kuksa” cups are traditionally hand-crafted using the ancient traditional method of birch burl wood that “has inherited the Summer Midnight Sun, the Aurora Borealis and the Cold Frost”.
We offer 6 different models:
• #1 : Single-Hole Kuksa, the minimalistic cup
• #2 : Double-Hole Kuksa, have a good grip when drinking your coffee
• #3 : Arm Kuksa, the classic viking style
• #1B Single-Hole Kuksa with a simple and authentic reindeer bone decoration
• #2B Double-Hole Kuksa, the reindeer bone gives it a very special Nordic touch.
• #3B Arm Kuksa, traditional and elegant use of the bone of the reindeer in its handle, a cup fit for Ragnar!
Lastly, we will customise your cup with your name, initials or drawing for you! Just let us know on the purchase order note 🙂